4 months ago
Front-End Developer - Angular
A new, exciting opportunity has arisen for a Front-End Developer to join multinational financial services company based in Central London. Working as part of a close-knit cross function team, you will be using the newest, ground-breaking technology to develop user facing web applications.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Front-End Developer with commercial experience in a role of a similar nature. You will be responsible for building and enhancing this leading organisations' web applications. The role involves an extensive use of Angular, whilst providing technical leadership within agile practices.
Key experience and skills needed for the Front-End Developer:
- Previously worked collaboratively, and can communicate successfully with the wider business
- Extensive experience with Angular
- Specialist knowledge with Typescript, Apollo and Protractor
- Commercial experience in developing and maintaining web applications
- A strong team player with the ability
Front-End Developer -Angular, Typescript, web applications, developer, engineer, Apollo, protractor, agile.
Salary: £50,000 - £100,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
Location: Central London
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.