City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum
3 months ago
I'm currently looking to recruit a Front End Developer to join a global innovator of digital banking solutions, who provide middleware for global corporates, banks, insurers and marketplaces to SMEs and FinTechs. Their platform offers innovative payment solutions enabling Banking as a Service for e-ledgers, virtual & plastic card programmes, and e-wallets.
As the Front End Developer, you will be working on white-label solutions or high-level APIs leading the development of specific features and components, enhancing their website, client portal and applications.
Key responsibilities for the Front End Developer:
- Delivering specific features and components using React
- Implementing web functionalities against business and architecture requirements
- Producing development and testing system enhancements
Key skills for the Front End Developer:
- Experience creating web applications using React
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Creating modern UI components
- Deploying AWS containers
- Implementation of CI/CD pipelines
This brilliant role comes with an excellent benefits package including a substantial pension contribution, full training and development program, and a competitive package between £80- £90,000, depending on experience.
If interested, be sure to hit the apply button straight away to avoid missing out, as interviews are taking place from Monday the 7th of February.