£30000.00 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
Do you want to on the varied projects working across a variety of industries including defence, energy, life sciences and transport using the latest technology?
A multi-national organisation based in Burton is expanding their team due to an increase in their project workload. They are looking for a FPGA Engineer to work on challenging projects.
They have done well this year even given Covid and haven't furloughed anyone.
The role will initially be on a remote basis due to Covid and then will include flexible working. The successful FPGA will be expected to work in Burton a few days a week when normality resumes
The role for the FPGA Engineer is as follows:
- Specify, design, develop and verify solutions
- Liaise with customers and clients
- Manage projects and workloads
- Work on a variety of projects ranging from a few thousand to millions
They would like the FPGA Engineer to have the following background:
- Experience in FPGA concepts and hardware design
- VHDL coding
- Experience verifying performance
They would love if the FPGA Engineer also has the following background:
- Ideally experience with flash-based FPGAs such as MicroSemi Pro or Actel
- Ideally experience with Questa Sim or ModelSim
They can offer a salary from £30,000 - £65000 + pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, shares and life assurance amongst others
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely. You must be eligible or already hold SC clearance
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or email@example.com for more information