St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits
11 days ago
We're a fast-growing and award-winning technology recruitment business based in St Albans, Hertfordshire. We are currently expanding into the US and Germany and are looking for a Financial Accountant to join the back-office team to help support our rapid growth by producing accurate and timely reporting and analysis.
As the Financial Accountant your role will cover (but not be limited to) the following:
- Responsible for the production of the monthly management accounts for review with the FD
- Reporting on budgets, expenses, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Full balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Budget management and monitoring
- The collection and interpretation of financial data
- Monitoring and management of the cashflow forecast
- Assisting with the formulation and computation of internal commission plans
- Liaising with the out sourced payroll provider
- Assist with the production of the yearly statutory accounts.
- Be a part qualified / fully qualified accountant
- Have some SME experience or end to end accounts experience
- Experience with foreign subsidiary consolidation would be an advantage
The successful Financial Accountant will perform a pivotal role within our team, helping to drive improvement across all areas of the business, both internally within the finance function but also with key stakeholders outside of the department.
You will report to the Finance Director and work closely with the whole back office function.
This challenging and rewarding opportunity provides the successful Financial Accountant with the opportunity to help the business grow its UK presence but also get involved in our expansion into Europe and the US this year, making a significant difference through your contribution.
Location: St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: Between £40k to £45K + car parking + pension + life insurance + gym membership
Key Skills: finance, accounts, reporting, consolidation, statutory reporting
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.