£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + 15% bonus, benefits
2 months ago
Finance Data Analyst
A new Finance Systems / Data Analyst role to join a profitable start-up with a phenomenal pipeline of projects! The company offer financial technology consulting and advice to a wide range of UK customers, with plans to expand their customer base globally.
As the Finance Data Analyst, you will work in a customer facing role to ensure the smooth roll-out of a variety of tech systems (i.e., ERP, budgeting, planning, forecasting, reporting, dashboarding, consolidation and compliance), across the full project lifecycle. This will include requirement gathering and translation, configuration of products, support during workshops, documentation and presenting.
We are looking for a Finance Analyst / Systems Analyst / Data Analyst with advanced SQL and/or VBA skills. Experience working with finance products is a must, with the ability to be customer facing and build strong client relationships, up to Director and C level.
This is a very progressive business who offer fantastic career growth and internal opportunities, therefore will suit an ambitious person looking to build on their skills and add value at an exciting time of company expansion!
Skills and experience needed for the Finance Data Analyst:
- Experience of working with finance products such as ERP, budgeting, planning, forecasting, reporting, dashboarding, consolidation, compliance, regulatory, Solvency II, IFRS16, IFRS17 etc.
- Strong SQL or VBA skills (able to write stored procedures etc.)
- Experience of working in a project context; gathering requirements, attending workshops, documentation
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Quick learner; can learn new technology platforms and tools quickly
- Finance background; able to advise customers on finance platforms
- Good academic background; strong A-Levels and a relevant degree
- Ambitious with a desire to learn, add value and progress
- Flexibility to visit client site when required
This is a great opportunity to leverage your technology and finance experience in a forward-thinking and progressive company, where you will genuinely add value and climb the ranks quickly!
Finance Systems Analyst - Data Analyst, SQL, VBA, stored procedures, ERP, budgeting, planning, forecasting, reporting, dashboarding, consolidation, compliance, regulatory, Solvency II, IFRS16, IFRS17, Degree, Accountancy, ACA, ACCA, CIMA
Location: City of London (happy to offer 2-3 days remote each week) - must be flexible to visit customer site when required
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 (depending on level of experience) + 15% bonus, 24 days holiday + bank holiday, Bupa healthcare, pension
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.