5 months ago
Field Application Engineer
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Field Application Engineer to join our ground-breaking security solutions company based in Ealing, London. As the successful Field Application Engineer, you will boast great communication skills to enable you to best troubleshoot, resolve and support customer and escalating problems to the appropriate development team. This is a fantastic time to join a fast-paced, growing company!
The Field Application Engineer will have come from a software engineering background, with a degree in either computer science or mathematics. You will boast experience on the customer support on SaaS products and have a desire to learn more around networking and / or programming. It would be hugely beneficial if you were fluent in French.
Key skills needed for the Field Application Engineer:
- Extensive experience within support and communication
- Software Engineering background that has now become a technical Project Manager
- Previous experience working on SaaS products
- A degree in Maths or Computer Science
- A desire to expand knowledge around networking, databases, Linux and programming
- Confidently communicating in a customer facing role
- Extremely beneficial if you speak French!
This is a brilliant opportunity for passionate and high calibre Field Application Engineer to join a ground-breaking and growing company.
Field Application Engineer - support, SaaS, networking, databases, French, linux, programming, computer science, maths, mathematics, technical writing.
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 (Dependant on Experience) + Benefits
Location: Ealing, London
Please apply immediately for consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.