£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
4 months ago
EPoS Assistant Manager / Team Leader
We are seeking an EPoS Assistant Manager / Team Leader to join this growing blue-chip company based in Luton, Bedfordshire.
The EPoS Assistant Manager / Team Leader will be responsible for managing a team of 5 Support Analyst's, who are responsible for making large and small complex IT changes to the EPoS system across multiple brands, carrying out configurations, and providing on-going remote support to the system, with the work lead and prioritised by the Assistant Manager / Team Leader.
Skills and experience needed for the EPoS Assistant Manager / Team Leader:
- Demonstratable experience of managing and leading a small support team
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and monitor high-volume workload
- EPoS experience, preferably with Zonal (however we are open and can train on Zonal if required!)
- Industry experience within hospitality, travel or leisure
- Ability to work in a high-volume workload environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is a new role as part of on-going company growth and offers the EPoS Assistant Manager / Team Leader the chance to work alongside a talented and like-minded management team, whilst adding immediate value to the company.
EPoS Assistant Manager / Team Leader - Zonal, Hospitality, Travel, Leisure
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 + up to 10% bonus, healthcare, 25 days hol + bank hol (option to purchase more), pension, discounts
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.