St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£20000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Entry level EW_1632742322
23 days ago
Entry Level Recruiter - St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Understanding Recruitment is an award-winning technology, software and digital recruitment consultancy based in St Albans. We have an ever expanding client base and an amazing track record for success in recruiting top candidates for fast-growing start-ups and well-established companies.
We have had a record breaking year so far, with more consultants that ever over achieving their targets, being promoted and winning their spot on our international trips and Michelin star lunches. In previous years we have had trips to Miami, Las Vegas and Barbados so if you are ambitious and driven you could be booking your seat on the plane sooner than you think!
We are currently going through an exciting stage of growth and have recently expanded into the Boston tech market too. We are on the lookout for ambitious and resilient individuals to join us in entry level recruitment role and we can provide you with all the training and support necessary to ensure you get off to an amazing start in your recruitment career!
What does an Entry Level Recruiter do?
- Work closely with your clients to understand their hiring needs and build up a pipeline of future business opportunities.
- Carry out strategic and targeted recruitment campaigns in order to find the best tech talent in the market.
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to placement, while maintaining excellent relationships with your clients and candidates.
- Develop a strong network of tech clients and win new business.
What do we look for in a Entry Level Recruiter?
- Someone hard working with the ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Ambition, drive and resilience!
- Previous sales experience is desirable, with the ability to influence people.
- Skilled at building relationships and rapport with those around you.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return for your dedication, hard work and commitment we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Fitness First gym membership.
- Michelin star lunches.
- International winner's trips.
- Clear development and progression plans.
- Flexible working options.
- Regular team and company socials.
- Casual dress code.
- Early finish on Fridays.
- Office pool table.
- Plus an amazing company culture and supportive team environment!
Considering a career at Understanding Recruitment? If you can see yourself working at this fast-paced, innovative and established recruitment agency, apply now.