Up to £20000 per annum + +Benefits
15 days ago
Entry Level Recruiter - St.Albans, Hertfordshire
Understanding Recruitment is an award-winning technology, software and digital recruitment consultancy working with clients and candidates alike to help fulfil their ambitions.
We recently celebrated our first decade in business and over the years are proud to have been recognised with a number of industry awards including 'Best Staffing Firm to Work For 2018' at the SIA Awards for the third consecutive year and 'Business of the Year 2017' at the SME Hertfordshire Business Awards and many more.
As well as covering the UK, we've expanded into the US in Boston, Massachusetts with exciting plans for continued growth across new geographical territories.
We're rapidly growing and doing amazing things in the world of tech recruitment and are on the lookout for driven and ambitious individuals to join us as Entry Level Recruiters!
What does a Entry Level Recruiter do?
- Develop and manage client and candidate relationships in a competitive environment
- Identify future business and initiate strategic plans for growth within a specialist market
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to placement and beyond
- Win new exciting accounts
- Establish opportunities with both candidates and clients
What do we look for in a Entry Level Recruiter?
- Natural sales ability
- Determination and perseverance
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive to work in a competitive sales environment
In return for your dedication, hard work and commitment we can offer you:
A tailored 2 week training programme with our inhouse trainer, a clear progression structure and two all-expenses paid trips for our high achievers, recent amazing destinations include Miami, Barbados, Vegas and St. Lucia…
- Uncapped commission structure (up to 40%)
- Unlimited Holiday
- Town center parking
- Remote working
- Gym membership
- Early finish Fridays
- Dress down everyday
- Office pool table
- Free office fruit & hot/cold drinks
- Fun team days out
- Summer BBQ'S
- Pension scheme
- + more!
Considering a career at Understanding Recruitment? If you can see yourself working at this fast-paced, innovative and established recruitment agency, apply now.