£600 - £700 per day
20 days ago
Enterprise Architect - Public Sector
Rate: £600 - £700 per day
Length: 6 months initially
Hybrid - London
My client are a London based Public Sector organisation who are looking to bring on an Enterprise Architect for an initial 6 month rolling contract. As the Enterprise Architect you will have full control over the design and delivery of unique / innovative ways in order for the DDaT department to become the forward thinking technology driven organisation that they strive to be.
As the Enterprise Architect you will need experience in managing a wide variety of stakeholders. You will be joining at a brilliant time as this organisation is leading the way of innovative technology driven solutions that will change who they operate and the constituents they serve.
Enterprise Architect Duties
- Work with the Senior Management Team to define the strategic road map for all new digital and data improvements.
- Work with other Heads of to assist in project planning and budget management.
- Assist in project planning and budget management.
- Excellent Communication skills with the ability to translate complex requirements.
- Identify trends that can support the overall strategy and contribute to the development of Government Digital Services.
Solutions Architect Requirements:
- Experience working within Public Sector, Central or Local Government (Desirable)
- Proven experience as a Enterprise Architect
- Management experience
- TOGAF certified
- Proven project experience
If this Enterprise Architect role is of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration.