£85000 - £95000 per annum + Large Bonus, Benefits
about 1 month ago
Enterprise Architect - DevOps and Cloud
We are seeking an Enterprise Architect to join a brand name UK group (FTSE 250) investing heavily in a shift towards cloud and modern ops tooling and infrastructure, hoping to find someone to shape architectural strategy and plans.
As the Enterprise Architect you will initially focus on assessing needs and shaping roadmaps for the entire infrastructure. You will guide the plans, processes, and structure of tech transformation, working closely with engineering and Tech Architects to define architecture and set projects in motion. They are hoping to find those who would enjoy working on enterprise scale AWS projects, and improving their use of modern operations tooling, particularly IaC, deployment pipelines and containers.
We are looking for the Enterprise Architect with:
- Architecture / technical background in DevOps, Cloud or Infrastructure
- Proven records of implementing Cloud/DevOps best practises
- Experience of leading the end to end cloud migration projects (ideally to AWS but open to other providers)
- Proven experience of driving key Architecture decisions
- Cross functional working, with both technical, solutions architects and senior stakeholders
This is a genuinely huge career move with a brilliant organisation where you can make a real difference as well as working alongside a hugely talented team, whilst driving major strategic decisions.
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire (flex remote)
Salary: up to £95.000 + bonus (up to 30%) + benefits