£70000 - £110000 per annum
MC - LH- EM_1642176047
8 days ago
One of Europe's fastest growing tech company's is looking for an Engineering Manager to join their established engineering function.
Their platform runs on cutting-edge cloud infrastructure, their website serves more than 100M requests per week, the platform heavily utilises machine learning and analytics feeding millions of data points. This is very high scale; the combinations are in the billions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading one of their digital product teams, which is one of the most critical teams in the business
- Responsible for the vision and strategy of their search platforms
- Working with the Head of Digital Product
- Solving technical problems which are business critical.
However, they encourage engineers to work across the entire stack and employ many different languages.
- Experience building products to deliver exceptional user experience
- Management or mentorship experience
- Solutions oriented to solve real business critical problems
- Aspirations to become an engineering leader
If this is of interest, please do not hesitate to apply!