City of London, London
£80000.00 - £110000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Do you want to work with one of the largest Real Estate businesses in the UK?
Do you want to own a product strategy?
Do you want to lead a team?
One of the largest Real Estate businesses in the UK are on the lookout for an Engineering Manager in London.
Their award-winning website gets over 70 million hits a month with the engineering teams at the forefront.
Your role will be divided between line management and hands on technical contributions to your product team. You will be coaching and mentoring software engineers with attention placed on their engagement and growth whilst working in a small, collaborative, cross-functional team to create solutions for difficult customer issues. Part of your role will be integrating their CRM system to the main website and innovation.
They would like the Engineering Manager to have the following background:
- Experience working with languages such as C#, .NET and .NET Core
- Experienced with managing or leading a team, with the ability to coach and mentor software engineers, line manage and focus on career development and growth
- Experience implementing CI pipelines and automation
- Knowledgeable surrounding delivery approaches such as Agile development practices
- Ideally you would have worked on highly transactional or distributed systems on a large scale, or designed and implemented new architectures and technical strategies
They would love if the Engineering Manager also has experience with:
- Has experience working with AWS or other cloud services
- Experienced using techniques alike refactoring, clean code and pair programming
They can offer a competitive salary up to £110k as well as other benefits. They are fully remote at the moment and then will be split between the Central London office and home once normality has resumed.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072
OR email@example.com for more information