£150000 - £250000 per annum + Bonus, stock options
about 1 month ago
Engineering Manager - Ads Integrity (London)
Salary is flexible depending on the individual - competitive with Microsoft, Facebook & Google.
Stock options + bonus
Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. We are working on building next-generation ads integrity system.
We are seeking an Engineering Manager which can help us to anticipate, predict potential threats, and build systems to protect against these threats. You will have a chance to work with a fully globalized team made up of great engineering talents in different countries, and work closely with cross-functional teams to build safe and trusted connections between users and the business.
Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager:
- Build highly scalable systems including ad fraud detection, risk control, ads integrity systems, to improve user's experiences with ads across the platform.
- Build and lead teams to the success of a rapidly growing and evolving organization with speediness and quality
- Collaborate with strategy team, product managers policy team and other key stakeholders to define products and drive initiatives from engineering viewpoint.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant majors
- 5+ years of work experience in relevant field
- 1+ years of technical leadership experience.
- Ability to think critically and to formulate solutions to problems in a clear and concise way.
- Deep understanding in one of the following domains: ad fraud detection, risk control, quality control, business/ads integrity, and online advertising systems.
- Deep knowledge in one of the following areas: machine learning, deep learning, backend, large-scale systems, data science, full-stack
Apply now for immediately consideration for this Engineering Manager opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Engineering Manager vacancy.