£30000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Embedded Software Engineer
Do you want to on the varied projects working across a variety of industries including energy, defence, transport and industrial?
A multi-national organisation based in Burton on Trent is expanding their team due to an increase in their project workload. They are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to work on challenging projects.
Last year was a great year for them. They didn't furlough or make anyone redundant and were ahead of their revenue targets.
The role will initially be on a remote basis due to Covid and then will include flexible working. The successful Embedded Software Engineer will be expected to work in Burton on Trent a few days a week when normality resumes.
They can offer a lot of career progression including into technical leadership, project management or business development.
The role for the Embedded Software Engineer as follows:
- Work on a variety of projects supporting electrical engineering within energy, defence, transport and industrial including highly regulated and safety critical industries
- Full life cycle design including, designing prototypes, IoT Devices, large scale control systems as well as other highly complex devices
- Liaise with customers and clients
They would love if the Embedded Software also has the following background:
- Ideally experience with safety critical software development such as DO-178B/C, EN 50128 or ISO26262 e
They would like the Embedded Software Engineer to have the following background:
- Ideally degree educated
- Industry experience in embedded systems
- Experience in C, C++ and / or ADA
- or IEC 61508
- Model Based Design or Model Based Systems Engineering (MBD or MBSE)
- Experience with modelling or simulation tools such MATLAB, LabVIEW, SCADE or Simulink
They can offer a salary from £30,000 - £55000 + pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, shares and life assurance amongst others
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely. You must be eligible or already hold SC clearance
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information