£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
3 months ago
A new opportunity for an Electronics Engineer with FPGA skills has arisen to join a hugely successful and well-known Engineering consultancy, to be based in Burton.
The Electronics Engineer will initially work with a very well-known client on a cutting-edge project, utilising your hardware, electronic engineering and FPGA skills to build a range of impressive hardware solutions to be used across various parts of this programme.
Skills and experience required for the Electronics Engineer:
- Degree educated in Electrical Engineering (or similar)
- Knowledge of FPGA design and concepts (Field Programme Gate Arrays)
- Experience with VHDL (VHSIC Hardware Description Language)
- As this role will involve working with clients, mostly remotely, client facing experience would be beneficial
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Any experience with flash-based FPGAs such as Actel / Microsemi ProASIC3, Questa Sim or ModelSim, or safety critical systems would be beneficial
This exciting role will see the Electronics Engineer play a key part in the delivery of some incredibly large and impressive programmes of work in the UK, ultimately aimed to support the UKs national infrastructure and national security.
Electronics Engineer - Hardware, FPGA, Field Programme Gate Arrays, VHDL, VHSIC Hardware Description Language, Actel, Microsemi ProASIC3, Questa Sim, ModelSim
Location: Burton (Burton-upon-Trent), Staffordshire
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + bonus, 25 days hol + bank hol, pension, private health care
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.