£30000 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Electronic Systems Consultant
Do you want to on the varied projects working across a variety of industries including defence, energy, life sciences, aerospace, rail, nuclear and autonomous systems using the latest technology?
A multi-national organisation based in Burton is expanding their team due to an increase in their project workload. They are looking for an Electronic Systems / Hardware Systems Consultant to work on challenging projects.
They have done well this year even given Covid and haven't furloughed anyone.
The role will initially be on a remote basis due to Covid and then will include flexible working. The successful Electronic Systems / Hardware Consultant will be expected to work in Burton a few days a week when normality resumes.
The role for the Electronic Systems Consultant is as follows:
- Work on a variety of projects at electronic systems / hardware level
- Work on both high and low level
- Liaise with customers and clients
- Manage projects and workloads
- Work on a variety of projects ranging from a few thousand to millions
They would like the Electronic Systems Consultant to have the following background:
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience working at a systems level including designing, development and testing
- Chartered or working toward chartership
- Experience managing own projects and workload
- Understanding different technologies including FPGA, ASIC, Embedded Systems or Digital Design Techniques
They would love if the Electronic Systems Consultant also has the following background:
- Ideally experience on safety critical software or safety critical hardware development such as DO-254 or DO178 IEC 61508
- Experience with PCB layout software, schematic capture or circuit simulation and analysis
- Experience with simulation tools such as MATLAB, LabView, Veristand or Simulink
- Ideally experience mentoring individuals
They can offer a salary from £30,000 - £60000 + pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, shares and life assurance amongst others
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely. You must be eligible for or already hold SC clearance
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information