£40000.00 - £80000 per annum + Beneftis
6 months ago
Do you want to on the varied projects working across a variety of industries including energy, defence and industrial?
A multi-national organisation based in Bristol is expanding their team due to an increase in their project workload. They are looking for an Electrical Engineer to work on challenging projects.
They have done well this year even given Covid and haven't furloughed anyone.
The role will initially be on a remote basis due to Covid and then will include flexible working. The successful Electrical Engineer will be expected to work in Bristol a few days a week when normality resumes.
The role for the Electrical Engineer as follows:
- Work on a variety of projects supporting electrical engineering within energy, defence and industrial including highly regulated and safety critical industries
- Current projects include plant extensions, nuclear new builds to existing defence facility upgrades, renewable energy, marine power, asset management and process plant and power stations
- Projects vary from feasibility studies to the design of complex process plants
- Liaise with customers and clients
- Managing projects
- Integrate products into a scheme
They would like the Electrical Engineer to have the following background:
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience delivering innovative projects
- Experience with high voltage AC / DC electrical power and system design including power system and grid connection
- Managing the production, verification and approval of detailed design drawings, specifications and reports
- Managing a project team
- Electrical design including both FEED and Design Specification
- Experience working with:
- Power Electronics
- DNO / National Grid
- Private Wire Networks and / or Micro Grids
- Chartered or nearly achieved chartership
They would love if the Electrical Engineer also has the following background:
- Ideally experience negotiating contracts, progress reporting and risk management
- Ideal already working in a consultancy or service side
They can offer a salary from £40,000 - £80000 + pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, shares and life assurance amongst others
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely. You must be eligible or already hold SC clearance
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or email@example.com for more information