£30000 - £50000 per annum + Beneftis
14 days ago
Do you want to on the varied projects working across a variety of industries including energy, defence and industrial?
A multi-national organisation based in Bristol is expanding their team due to an increase in their project workload. They are looking for an Electrical Engineer to work on challenging projects.
Last year was a great year for them. They didn't furlough or make anyone redundant and were ahead of their revenue targets.
The role will initially be on a remote basis due to Covid and then will include flexible working. The successful Electrical Engineer will be expected to work in Bristol a few days a week when normality resumes.
The role for the Electrical Engineer as follows:
- Work on a variety of projects supporting electrical engineering within energy, defence and industrial including highly regulated and safety critical industries
- Current projects include plant extensions, nuclear new builds to existing defence facility upgrades, renewable energy, marine power, asset management and process plant and power stations
- Electrical design including front end engineering design and power system studies
- Liaise with customers and clients
- Managing projects
- Design substantiation
They would like the Electrical Engineer to have the following background:
- 1-5 years industry experience in HV & LV electrical engineering
- Experience delivering innovative projects
- Electrical design including both FEED and Design Specification
- Experience working with:
- Power Electronics
- DNO / National Grid
- Private Wire Networks and / or Micro Grids
- Working towards chartership
They would love if the Electrical Engineer also has the following background:
- Ideally experience negotiating contracts, progress reporting and risk management
- Ideal already working in a consultancy or service side
They can offer a salary from £30,000 - £50000 + pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, shares and life assurance amongst others
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely. You must be eligible or already hold SC clearance
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information