£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Dynamics 365 Systems Administrator
We are seeking a Dynamics 365 Systems Administrator to join a UK leading Engineering & Technology Consultancy.
As part of a recently D365 implementation, the Systems Administrator will join a team of 6 (part of a much wider team in the business) and be responsible for the support and maintenance of the system / environment.
This will include the management of any integration and data issues, configuration changes, change control, system health monitoring, testing, identification, and resolution of data errors.
Finally, we are also creating a Dynamics 365 dashboard to assist with automation work, therefore any Power BI experience would also be advantageous!
Further skills and experience needed for the Dynamics 365 Systems Administrator:
- Strong Dynamics 365 background; expert knowledge of the system and ability to effectively support this environment
- Experience of carrying out system integrations and configurations
- Power platform data flow integration experience
- Power BI experience nice to have
- Must either be SC cleared, or eligible for this
Dynamics 365 Systems Administrator - D365, Systems Administration, Data, Power BI, Integration, Configuration, SC clearance
Location: Dorking, Surrey (some remote working available)
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.