Bonus and other benefits
about 1 month ago
Do you want to join a highly dynamic and innovative development team working on critical central systems?
Do you want to work with one of the largest E-commerce businesses in the world?
Do you want to own your technical space, defining technical standards, best practices and architectural strategy?
One of the largest commercial businesses in the world are on the lookout for a Technical Architect to join their expanding team. This role is based in Luton, offering fully remote working until March, then the opportunity to work remotely 2-3 days a week.
As a Technical Architect you will be defining tech standards and best practice as well as defining architecture strategy. Joining as part of a growing delivery team currently consisting of 7 looking to expand.
They would like the Technical Architect to have the following background:
- Previous experience as a software engineer using .NET, C# and SQL. They may also consider someone from a Java background
- Experience as a technical architect defining technical strategy. They would also consider someone who is a Principal Engineer or Tech Lead
- Knowledge of analysis and development techniques e.g. SCRUM, Agile & Waterfall
- Experience working on highly transactional, distributed or large-scale systems
They would love if the Technical Architect also has experience with:
- Understanding challenges involved with scaling solutions
- Experience with microservices architecture. Ideally you will have experience with breaking down monolithic code to microservices
They offer a competitive salary with benefits alike a 7% employer contributed pension, life insurance, an up to 20% bonus and the opportunity to work remotely 2-3 days a week when normality resumes.
They can offer the successful candidate the opportunity to have complete ownership of a specific part of the business, shaping the tech for the next 5 years.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely. Their interview process consists of a 2-stage process with various members of the team.
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072.