£100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum
14 days ago
.NET Engineering Lead
Do you love building world beating software at enterprise scale?
Do you want to work on APIs that have millions of requests?
Do you have a solid understanding of enterprise level SaaS creation?
You can work on a fully remote basis or on a hybrid basis in Abingdon (Oxford).
The projects you will work on are at the bleeding edge of commercial software solutions, addressing the need for smart digital preservation technology.
Their award-winning software is used by leading businesses, archives, libraries, museums, and government organisations globally.
What you will be doing:
- Adept at guiding your team to build high-quality software
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment & the willingness to define a direction
- Developing verification plans - adhering to quality assurance procedures
- Performing Peer code reviews.
- Ideally degree educated in engineering, software, system related subject
- Experience with .NET Core / .NET framework
- Experience developing microservices based code
- Experience with Azure
- Understanding of SDK Deveopment (SharePoint or Exchange or MSTeams)
What's in it for you?
✅Salary up to £120,000
✅Share options after one year of service
✅22 days holiday + 3.5 days at Christmas and Bank Holidays
✅6% pension contribution
✅ Salary sacrifice schemes
If you are interested, please apply.
They are interviewing and onboarding remotely.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727228072 or email@example.com for more info