City of London, London
£50000 - £80000 per annum
18 days ago
.NET Developer (Mid and Senior level)
Do you want to work for an ecommerce business involved in the digital market place?
Do you want to be involved in product that is highly innovative and disrupting the norm?
Do you want to build a SaaS solution in microservices utilising Azure?
A multi-national ecommerce business is on the looking for Mid and Senior level .NET Developers.
You'll join a business of over 250 people who are based out of 3 offices globally.
The role will involve challenges across the full stack. You'll want to develop consumer facing products.
The role will be a hybrid model of remote / office based in London Bridge.
The role for the .NET Developer is as follows:
- Developing a SaaS platform using C#, .NET, .NET Core and React
- Developing public facing and internal APIs
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team ensuring code quality
They would like the .NET Developer to have the following background:
- Experience building and integrating Web APIs
- Experience of unit testing
- Experience with Docker, DevOps and Octopus would be beneficial
They would love if the .NET Developer also has the following background:
- Ideally experience with Cloud Technologies, in particular Azure
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with e-commerce or highly transactional systems
- Experience moving from monolithic to microservices
- At a senior level ideally you would have architected products from scratch or had a high level of involvement with architecture
- Ideally experience with Elasticsearch or Azure Search
They can offer a salary ranging between £70,000 - £90,000 + benefits
Sponsorship is not provided for this position.
They are conducting fully remote interviews.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072 or email@example.com for more information