Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
£35000 - £60000 per annum
2 months ago
Software Developer .NET
Do you want to work for a well-established and fast growing Education Institution.
This role is currently fully remote with occasional travel for meetings or workshops to their Potters Bar office.
You will be playing a key role working in a small team, designing, coding, testing and implementing appropriate software solutions whilst supporting the software and database applications.
They would like the Software Developer to have the following background:
- Experience working in Agile software development
- Experience working on web applications using .NET
- Experience with SQL Server databases
- Experience working with Systems integration using SSIS (or similar)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
They would love if the Software Developer also has experience with:
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems, automated or continuous development
- Knowledge of Refactor support tools
- Experience in automated testing
- Iterative delivery
They can offer a salary up to £60k as well as other benefits.
They are fully remote at the moment and then will be split between office and home once normality has resumed.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072
OR firstname.lastname@example.org for more information