City of London, London
£40000 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Do you want to work for an ecommerce business involved in the digital market place?
Do you want to be involved in product that is highly innovative and disrupting the norm?
Do you want to build a SaaS solution in microservices utilising Azure?
A multi-national ecommerce business is on the looking for a Mid-Senior level .NET Developer.
You'll join a business of over 250 people who are based out of 3 offices globally.
The role will involve challenges across the full stack. You'll want to develop consumer facing products.
The role will initially be on a remote basis due to Covid and then will be a hybrid model of remote / office based in London Bridge
The role for the .NET Developer is as follows:
- Developing a SaaS platform using C#, .NET, .NET Core and React
- Developing public facing and internal APIs
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team ensuring code quality
They would like the .NET Developer to have the following background:
- Experience building and integrating Web APIs
- Experience of unit testing
They would love if the .NET Developer also has the following background:
- Ideally experience with .NET Core
- Ideally experience with Cloud Technologies, in particular Azure
- Ideally experience with Elasticsearch or Azure Search
They can offer a salary ranging between £40,000 - £80000 + benefits
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information