North London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
18 days ago
Do you want to work for a VC funded start-up who are revolutionising the compliance industry?
Do you want to help shape new features?
Do you want to be instrumental to shape code quality?
A growing VC funded start-up based in North London are on the lookout for a Full Stack developer. The organisation currently consists of 7 individuals. They are looking for a .NET Developer.
The role will be reporting into the Head of Engineering and will be working with 4 off-shore developers. The current projects are monolithic applications for their current client base utilising .NET 4.5. The plan is to work on new projects in the new year utilising .NET Core or .NET 5. They plan on rearchitecting the product in the new year.
The successful .NET Developer will play a pivotal role in improving and shaping the codebase.
The role will initially be on a remote basis due to Covid and then will be on site in London 2-3 days a week when they return back to the office. Please note, this is not a fully remote role.
The role for the .NET Developer is as follows:
- Working in a cross functional agile team, you will be developing new features
- Develop solutions through the entire SDLC
- Build out a core suite of products
They would like the .NET Developer to have the following background:
- Extensive knowledge of .NET, MVC and C#
- Experience building and integrated Web APIs
- Experience with SOLID Principals and Design Patterns
They would love if the .NET Developer also has the following background:
- Ideally experience with .NET Core
- Ideally experience with Cloud Technologies, in particular Azure
They can offer a salary ranging between £40,000 - £60000 + benefits
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information