£40000.00 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Do you want to work for an innovative growing company who keeps up to date with the latest technology?
Do you want to work with various clients across the UK?
A growing software house based near Hertford are on the lookout for a .NET Developer to join a team of 10 developers. Their team is made up of front-end and back-end developers with varied experience.
The company hold various accreditations and partnerships including: Microsoft Gold Partner, Cisco Partner, HP Business Partner and Trend Micro Managed Service Provider
The role will can either be based on site in Hertfordshire or Fully Remote if the candidate wishes.
The role for the .NET Developer is as follows:
- Developing software products using full stack .NET Technologies
- Debugging, configuring systems, testing and writing code
- Liaising with internal teams
They would like the .NET Developer to have the following background:
- Extensive knowledge of .NET, MVC and C#
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with Cloud technologies, ideally Azure
- Experience at a senior level
They can offer a salary ranging between £40,000 - £55000 + benefits including a 5% employer contributed pension, gym membership and healthcare
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information