4 months ago
We are seeking a .Net Developer (C#) to join a vastly expanding, UK leading software house, offering a wide range of solutions to many well-known customers across a variety of sectors. Based in the Leicester office, you will be joining a fairly small but growing team, working with one of the company's leading products.
The .Net Developer will be involved in product maintenance and new development, customisations for clients, and also be part of an exciting future project involving transitioning this on-premise product to the cloud!
This is a back-end role utilising C#, SQL Server, Win Forms and REST techniques.
Skills and experience required for the .Net Developer:
- Proven ability to produce clean, efficient and maintainable code
- Experience of working within a fast-paced and Agile environment
- Strong experience of programming applications using both C# and SQL Server
- Experience of using Win Forms to build desktop applications
- Able to use REST techniques as part of the build
- Any exposure to JIRA, Development Toolchain (i.e. SVN, TFS, Octopus Deploy) and accountancy or finance software would be beneficial to have, but is by no means essential
- Great team player, with strong communication skills and an enthusiastic, hands-on and positive approach
This is a great opportunity offering the .Net Developer the chance to join a high-performing, close-knit team where you can work with UK leading software as part of a highly reputable business, and continue to expand your own skill-set whilst doing so!
.Net Developer - C#, SQL Server, REST, Agile, Win Forms
Location: Leicester (will also consider Loughborough if this is more suitable)
Salary: Competitive + pension, life assurance, 25 days hol (+ bank hol) - rising to 30 days hol within 5 years
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy