£40000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
.NET / SharePoint Developer
Do you love building world beating software at enterprise scale?
Do you want to work on APIs that have millions of requests?
Are you reading to make your mark on future proofed software?
We are onsite at Preservica and are looking for 1 junior - mid and 1 mid - senior .NET / SharePoint Developer.
You can work on a fully remote basis or on a hybrid basis in Abingdon
The projects here at Preservica are at the razor's edge of commercial software solutions, addressing the need for smart digital preservation technology, our award-winning software is used by leading businesses, archives, libraries, museums, and government organisations across the globe.
We are world leaders and proud of our achievements - but to stay ahead we need the brightest and most talented commercial and technical innovators to join our development team and right now we are looking for solid .NET/SharePoint Software Engineers.
What you will be doing:
Our Software Engineers, regardless of the stack, are responsible for the full software development lifecycle; writing well designed, testable and maintainable efficient code. Joining a team of 6 (Engineers, QAs, and DevOps), your work will include:
- Analysis work to determine operational feasibility.
- Maintaining Preservica and industry standards and project plans
- Integrating software components into fully functioning software systems
- Developing verification plans - adhering to quality assurance procedures
- Performing Peer code reviews.
- Ideally degree educated in engineering, software, system related subject
- Experience with .NET Core / .NET framework
- Experience developing microservices based code
- Experience with SharePoint:
- Ideally SharePoint Framework (SPFX), SharePoint CSOM, SharePoint Provider-Hosted Services)
- Cloud experience, ideally with Azure
What's in it for you?
✅Salary is between £40,000 - £90,000 (depending on your level)
✅Share options after one year of service
✅22 days holiday + 3.5 days at Christmas and Bank Holidays
✅6% pension contribution
✅ Salary sacrifice schemes
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info