£40000 - £85000.00 per annum + Benefits
27 days ago
Do you love sports and want to work for a company that provides data to them?
Do you want to work with the latest technologies to develop microservices architecture?
Do you want to work for a stable organisation that saw a 31% growth last year to over $150m?
A multi-national sports data provider who works across a variety of sports are looking for a number of .NET Developers from junior to senior to join their expanding team.
The role will involve solving highly technical challenges and you will work on some extremely interesting projects.
They are working on a fully remote basis and plan to start returning to the office in January. Ideally they would like people to be in the office 2 days a week.
The role for the .NET Developer is as follows:
- Developing complex, real time systems
- Solving problems that external customers face
- Ensure that the code produced is to the highest standard, is tested and maintained.
They would like the .NET Developer to have the following background:
- Extensive knowledge of .NET
- Experience with multi-threading or asynchronous programming
- Experience with TDD and supporting technologies.
They would love if the .NET Developer also has the following background:
- Ideally experience with DevOps (AWS, CI / CD or Kubernetes)
- Development of complex, real time distributed systems
They can offer a salary ranging between £40,000 - £85,000 + benefits. Their benefits include a £3000 annual training budget, health insurance and dental insurance.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or email@example.com for more information