£35000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Do you want to work for a growing real estate business?
Want to convert code into the latest Microsoft Stack?
Want to learn from highly experienced developers?
A leading real estate business based in West London are on the lookout for a .NET Developer. You will be joining a growing team of multi-disciplinary individuals.
The team runs development projects from BA and requirement captures to design, development, testing and support.
They are currently upgrading their tech stack. You'll also be involved in adding new features, REST Apis as well as introducing new bespoke applications.
The role for the .NET Developer is as follows:
- Developing new, exciting bespoke applications
- Converting legacy projects into the latest Microsoft stack
- Taking a design specification from an architect and running with it
- Involved in technical design and architectural decisions
They would like the .NET Developer to have the following background:
- Extensive experience with .NET Core
- Experience with MVC
- Experience with SQL Server
They would love if the .NET Developer also has the following background:
- Ideally experience with Rest API
- Ideally experience with message queuing
They can offer a salary ranging between £40,000 - £55000 + benefits
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or email@example.com for more information