£50000.00 - £63000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Do you want to work on designing systems used by 90 million users on a global scale?
Do you want to work with one of the largest e-commerce businesses in the world?
Do you want to be responsible for hands-on code development, adhering to industry standards, and modern engineering best practices?
One of the largest commercial businesses in the world is on the lookout for a .NET Developer to join their team. This role is based in Luton.
The role will mainly be remote with being on-site once every two weeks for meetings. You can work in the office more if you wish.
They are going through a transition stage and you will get the opportunity to move services from monolithic code to microservices pushing as well as pushing into the cloud.
You will be working with technical architects, test engineers, business analysts, and other developers. Developing key services that are used by all 90 million users alongside being integral in developing solutions with microservices.
They would like the .NET Developer to have the following background:
- At least 2 years experience in developing solutions using Microsoft .NET technologies
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET (Web API), and SQL Server
- Experience of development in an Agile environment and experience working on large scale highly transactional systems
- Experience in testing including Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD).
- Experience with all aspects of the SLDC
They would love if the .NET Developer also has experience with:
- Experience of working with Cloud preferably AWS and .NET Core
- Experience applying DevOps principles
- Experience working with MSMQ or NServiceBus
They can offer a competitive salary up to £63,000 with benefits like a 7% employer contributed pension, life insurance, an up to 20% bonus as well as other benefits.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely. The interview process will consist of a telephone interview, a take-home technical test, and then a final video interview.