£40000 - £85000.00 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Do you love sports and want to work for a company who provides data to them?
Do you want to work with the latest technologies to develop microservices architecture?
Do you want to work for a stable organisation who saw a 31% growth last year to over $150m?
A multi-national sports data provider who works across a variety of sports are looking for a number of .NET Developers from junior to senior to join their expanding team.
The role will involve solving highly technical challenges and you will work on some extremely interesting projects.
The role will initially be on a remote basis due to Covid and then will be a hybrid model of remote / office based in their state of the art offices in Central London.
The role for the .NET Developer is as follows:
- Developing complex, real time systems
- Solving problems that external customers face
- Ensure that the code produced is to the highest standard, is tested and maintained.
They would like the .NET Developer to have the following background:
- Extensive knowledge of .NET
- Experience with multi-threading
- Experience with TDD and supporting technologies.
They would love if the .NET Developer also has the following background:
- Ideally experience with DevOps (AWS, CI / CD or Kubernetes)
- Development of complex, real time distributed systems
They can offer a salary ranging between £40,000 - £85000 + benefits. Their benefits include a £3000 annual training budget, health insurance and dental insurance.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information