Manchester, Greater Manchester
£100000 - £108000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Director, Team Lead
Do you want to join a global leading and growing Investment and Market Data organisation?
Do you want to make an impact towards designing and building solutions in the financial domain?
As a Director, Team Lead you will be responsible for leading a team of developers who are designing an end to end software which will focus on financial data management.
You will be supported and work alongside teams of Engineers from all around the globe within the organisation.
If you are creative, organised, driven and passionate about technology, this could be the next step for you.
As an Director, Team Lead your responsibilities will be:
- To Lead and mentor a team of mixed level Full Stack Developers.
- Help design system architecture for the enterprise application.
- Sustain existing developments and tech landscape.
- Accountable for the quality of application and service made.
As a Director, Team Lead your education and experience will be:
- Experience building enterprise or software platforms.
- .Net/.Net Core/C# expertise.
- Angular or equivalent (React)
- Unit Testing experience - TDD/BDD
- Expertise on Data Management Technologies (RMBDS, NoSQL)
- A good background with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Their offices are in Manchester. They are flexible, but ideally they would like you to come in to the office 1-2 times a week.
An a Director, Team Lead you will be offered between £100,000-£108,000 + 15% Bonus + Benefits such as Healthcare, Health Screens, Eye Vouchers, Income Protection, Pension.
The Client is unable to provide sponsorship for the role. You must be in the UK to apply.
Please apply now to be considered.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01727 295181