£90000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits
26 days ago
Do you want to on the varied projects working across a variety of industries including defence, energy, life sciences and transport using the latest technology?
Do you want to use your systems engineering background to drive the future of businesses?
Do you operate at an architect level?
A multi-national organisation with multiple offices across the UK is on the lookout for an Enterprise Architect to join their team.
The role can be based remotely if you are based in the UK. You will be required to travel to one of their offices 1-2 days a month.
The role for the Enterprise Architect is as follows:
- Scoping out new work with new and existing organisations
- Liaising with customers and clients
- Solve highly challenging technical problems
They would like the Enterprise Architect to have the following background:
- Experience with digital and or digital systems engineering at an architectural level. Ideally at solutions or enterprise.
- Understand how networking works and how people exchange data, ideally from an infrastructure background
- Ideally from an engineering consultancy such as PA Consultancy, CGI or from an engineering company such as BAE, Thales, MBDA etc.
- Be customer focused.
Salary is up to £100,000 + pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, shares and life assurance amongst others.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely. You must be eligible or already hold SC clearance or above
Please apply if you would like more information