6 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join a successful software company's hospitality and retail division in their Brackley office. The Product Manager will lead the product strategy and roadmap through the entire development lifecycle while working closely with senior stakeholders and cross functional teams; gathering requirements, making key decisions and encouraging best practice along the way.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Manager with experience in hospitality and/or EPOS software to get hands on with integration and acquisition projects among a range of high profile clients. The Product Manager will be responsible for driving innovation and inspiration in a collaborative environment.
The successful Product Manager will be a naturally strong communicator, able to professionally articulate beliefs and visions for a successful product.
Key skills needed for the Product Manager:
- Previous experience in a Product Manager position (hospitality or EPOS software beneficial).
- Demonstrable experience of product release cycles.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Confidence working with cross functional teams including developers and marketing.
- Good understanding of software technology (technical background not required).
- Strong commercial business awareness and acumen.
Product Manager: release process, product roadmap, EPOS, hospitality, retail, Stakeholder Management.
Location: Brackley, Northamptonshire (some remote/flex working may be available)
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.