Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + 15% bonus, benefits
14 days ago
Digital Product Manager
A new role for a Digital Product Manager to join a Sunday Times top 25 Company! This role is going to be the sole Product Manager within a new team, focussing on the goal setting, road-mapping, build and delivery of a set of customer-focussed digital products, all the while helping the brand grow further and target new audiences.
This role will suit a Senior Product Manager within the digital space, who has a strong track record of working with Development and UX teams to get a range of exciting customer / consumer focussed products delivered to market. We are looking for someone who can genuinely influence the direction and decisions around products, whilst advising and helping the business achieve their goals in line with the ever-changing needs of their customers.
Further skills and experience for the Digital Product Manager:
- Strong background in digital product management; understands processes and happy to roll up sleeves and be hands-on in a varied role
- Experience of working as part of a small team (ideally as the sole product person), alongside UX and Development teams
- Customer / consumer focus
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Track-record within digital technology; experience with modern tech used for creation of websites, apps, and other platforms
- Knowledge of UX design and Agile frameworks
- Experience with an ecommerce environment preferred
This is fantastic role for a Senior Product Manager to join this growing digital team within a highly regarded and reputable company; genuinely influencing the direction of their products and adding huge value from day one!
Product Manager - Digital, Agile, UX, Online, Ecommerce, Senior, Sunday Times Top 25 Company
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 + 15% bonus, 22 days hol + bank hol (rising to 25 days after 2 years), pension, company discounts, reward schemes, investment into training & qualifications
Location: Hemel Hempstead (c.2-3 days a week in the office, the rest work from home)
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.