Up to £250 per hour
15 days ago
Digital Officer - Public Sector
Rate: £250 per day
Length: 4 months initially
My client are a London based Public Sector organisation who are looking to bring on a Digital Officer for an initial 4 month rolling contract.
The Digital Officer will be working with the Digital Manager updating, developing and maintaining content on the council's digital platforms. It would be advantageous if you have an IT Security qualification.
Digital Officer Duties / Requirement:
- Update, develop and maintain content and end-to-end user journeys.
- Produce content that complies with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Create, review and update content based on evidence from user research, user testing and feedback.
- Knowledge of security and continuity standards including Cyber Security Essentials Plus. GDPR and the HMG Security Policy Framework
Digital Officer Requirements:
- Previous experience as an Digital Officer.
- Previous Public Sector Experience
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, SEO and web design.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
If this Digital Officer role is of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration.