Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
15 days ago
Digital Marketing Manager - Demand & Lead Generation
A new role for a Digital Marketing Manager (B2B sales) to join a global Software as a Service (SaaS) company as they scale up in the UK and EMEA, and be responsible for demand & lead generation.
This is a varied role that will suit someone with a strong track record of both digital marketing and an understanding of B2B sales and the sales cycle, ideally in a large scale or global environment. Experience within a SaaS environment is also a must have!
The Digital Marketing Manager will use data analytics to advise both the sales team on new leads, and the marketing team on the best campaigns to launch to generate new customer demand. This is a hands-on role that will work closely with both teams as well as demand generation partners and senior stakeholders in the UK as well as in North America.
Further skills and experienced needed for the Digital Marketing Manager (Demand & Lead Generation):
- Strong demand and lead generation experience; able to develop and execute end-to-end demand gen programmes
- Strong digital marketing background, thriving off the use of data
- Experience gained within a SaaS / Software as a Service environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of B2B sales and the sales cycle; selling corporate software solutions
- Track record of improving conversion rates
- Must be highly experienced with marketing automation tools / systems such as Marketo and Salesforce
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with different teams and senior stakeholders
The Digital Marketing Manager (B2B Sales) will join a small, high performing and growing team, and add value immediately to Demand Generation, and engagement of new EMEA customers, ranging from SME's to enterprise businesses.
Digital Marketing Manager - Demand Generation, Lead Gen, B2B, Sales, Data Analytics, Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, SaaS, Software as a Service, Conversion, EMEA
Location: Hemel Hempstead (fully remote now, and will be office based at least twice a week in the future)
Salary: up to £50,000 + benefits
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting an agency on behalf of this vacancy