Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
11 days ago
Digital Marketing Manager (EMEA)
A new role for a Digital Marketing Manager (B2B) to join a global Software as a Service (SaaS) company as they scale up in the UK and EMEA, and be responsible for building customer demand through a wide variety of digital channels and programmes.
This is a varied role that will suit someone with a strong track record of owning and driving all aspects of digital marketing in a large scale or global B2B environment. Experience within a SaaS environment is also a must have!
The Digital Marketing Manager will use data analytics to ensure the best digital campaigns are running, to generate new customer demand and assist in the improvement of company results month on month. This is a hands-on role that will work closely with the other members of the small (but growing) digital marketing team, as well as senior stakeholders in the UK as well as in North America.
Further skills and experienced needed for the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Strong marketing background; able to develop and execute digital plans across the EMEA region (including PPC, SEO, website maintenance and campaign support)
- Experience of owning relevant projects and programmes from start to finish
- Strong use of data to make relevant decisions for campaigns
- B2B marketing experience essential
- Experience gained within a SaaS / Software as a Service environment essential
- Track record of improving conversion rates across all digital channels
- Must be experienced with using Marketo as a workflow management tool
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with different teams and senior stakeholders
The Digital Marketing Manager (B2B) will join a small, high performing and growing team, and add value immediately to customer demand generation and conversion, and engagement of new EMEA customers, ranging from SME's to enterprise businesses.
Digital Marketing Manager - B2B, PPC, SEO, Campaigns, Websites, Projects, Data Analytics, Google Analytics, Marketo, SaaS, Software as a Service, Conversion, EMEA
Location: Hemel Hempstead (fully remote now, and will be office based at least twice a week in the future)
Salary: up to £50,000 + benefits
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting an agency on behalf of this vacancy