Up to US$250000 per annum
about 2 months ago
DevOps Engineer Observability
We are seeking a fully remote DevOps Engineer for a team that is transforming the web's relationship with data through open source web3 technology.
The team glue blockchain, cryptography and distributed data networks together, creating the building blocks for the entire Web3 ecosystem and are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to focus on improving observability process and tooling for high scale production infrastructure.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer with:
- Experience with multiple languages (ideally Node.js and Python or Go)
- The ability to implement observability process and tooling at scale
- Experience with high availability production infrastructure
- An interest or experience in web3 and decentralised blockchain tech
They can offer:
- Generous salaries of up to $250k
- Remote working from anywhere in Europe
- Substantial equity
Location: Remote In Europe
Salary: Upto $250k