£500 - £501 per annum
about 2 months ago
AWS DevOps Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Location: Fully remote
Day Rate: £500 Outside IR35
Duration: 6 Months
A fantastic new opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a team on an exciting mission to enable businesses and boost their performance through innovative tech. Part agency and part consultancy the client is a leader in their market.
The DevOps will be working on interesting projects with high-profile clients, gaining experience working on large enterprise accounts.
You will be involved in:
- Directly implementing the CI/CD pipeline and promoting best practice
- Designing and implementing cloud infrastructure
- Finding bottlenecks and areas for performance improvements
- Ensuring continuous delivery and zero downtime
- Solving service issues
Experience required as DevOps Engineer
- Stakeholder management
- Hands-on Software engineering experience (Python and/or Java)
- Experience using Docker
- AWS resources (ECS, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, Event Bridge, EC2, CloudWatch, Autoscaling)
- Config Management (Ansible)
Apply now for immediate consideration of this fantastic opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. If you'd like to find out more, please contact Ben Good at Understanding Recruitment.