£550 - £650 per day
about 2 months ago
Start date: ASAP
Location: Watford (Flexible working)
Day rate: £550-£600 Outside IR35
A fabulous new opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a technology department in an exciting time of significant growth. You will be a key player in the delivery of high-quality products and features at scale.
The DevOps Engineer will have the opportunity to work on some interesting projects with established clients.
You will be involved in:
- Building and administering infrastructure
- Writing infrastructure as code
- Making use of a configuration management tool for installing and maintaining the stack of software
- Reacting and contributing to the repository of monitoring and alert scripts
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Writing scripts to maintain server estate
Experience required as DevOps Engineer:
- Software engineering
- AWS platform (EC2, RDS, Route 53, S3)
- Infrastructure code technologies like Terraform or CloudFormation
- Linux based operating systems (Ubuntu Linux)
- Monitoring systems (Prometheus and Grafana)
- Writing scrips (Python and Bash)
- Pipeline building (Git, Jenkins, etc)
Apply now for immediate consideration of this fantastic opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. If you'd like to find out more, please contact Ben Good at Understanding Recruitment.