£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Do you want to design and develop innovative software solutions and lead a team?
A private equity owned Ecommerce brand are on the lookout for a Development Team Lead to join their team.
This role is based in Peterborough, offering fully remote working until March, a conversation will be had when normality resumes, more than likely there will be the opportunity to work remotely 2-3 days a week.
Your role will be focused on designing, building, maintaining and improving the analysis and design function of the department and line-manage the developers within the team, whilst developing relationships with key project stakeholder. You will be reporting directly to the COO.
They would like the Development Team Lead to have the following background:
- Experienced with .NET, C#, SQL Server and Visual Studio
- Experience line managing developers within a team, taking responsibility to manage team members quality and performance
- Experience working on CI/CD pipelines
They would love if the Development Team Lead also has experience with:
- Ideally you have experience working on Continuous Testing
- Ideally you will have experience with Azure DevOps, TFS and Jenkins
- It would be beneficial if you have experience developing and supporting business critical systems and data
They are offering a competitive salary of up to £50,000.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely. The interview process is one stage and will consist of a Microsoft Teams interview, with a focus on technical and competency based questions.
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072
OR firstname.lastname@example.org for more information