City of London, London
£90000.00 - £100000 per annum + +Benefgits
16 days ago
Do you want to work for an ecommerce business involved in the digital market place?
Do you want to be involved in product that is highly innovative and disrupting the norm?
Do you want to build a SaaS solution in microservices utilising Azure?
A 50 year old multi-national ecommerce business is on the looking for a Development Manager.
You'll join a business of over 250 people who are based out of 3 offices globally.
The role will involve challenges across the full stack. You'll want to develop consumer facing products, introduce new tech and new tools.
The role will be a hybrid model of remote / office based in London Bridge. The split will be 3 days a week on site and 2 days a week remote
The role for the Development Manager is as follows:
- Managing 10+ direct reports across engineering and product based in the UK as well as managing some offshore individuals
- Defining what good and great looks like
- Architecture and design governance
They would like the Development Manager to have the following background:
- Excellent hands on experience with C#, .NET and REST APIs
- Experience breaking down monolithic code to microservices
- Experience with highly transactional or distributed products
- Experience managing a multi-disciplinary team
They would love if the Development Manager also has the following background:
- Ideally from an ecommerce background
They can offer a salary of up to £100,000 + benefits
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information