Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
£60000.00 - £70000 per annum + 15% bonus, car allowance and others
25 days ago
A Development Manager is required for a multi-national organisation who have been going from strength to strength. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape their latest transformation project and be a pivotal part of the business.
Location: Potters Bar, commutable from St Albans, Borehamwood, North London, Watford, Hatfield, Enfield and surrounding locations
Package: £70,000 + up to 15% bonus, £5400 car allowance, pension scheme, 1-2 days a week working from home (when normality returns), flexible working, private medical amongst others.
The role of the Development Manager will consist of:
- Leading between 15 - 20 multi UK-site IT professionals.
- Managing resources in order to plan, estimate and carry out development
- Ensuring developing is kept to time, budget and quality
- Developing business strategy
- Responsible for identifying and implementing the most effective delivery approach for development.
- Managing 3rd parties including contract management
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders including QA & Automation Manager, Head of Software Development and Release & Environment Manager to ensure a strong strategy for software delivery
- Financial ownership of the Development function; this including commercial agreements, people costs and toolsets
They would like someone who has the following background:
- Experience orchestrating and delivering on the following:
- Version Control
- Deployment Automation
- Continuous Software Integration (across multi-site)
- Trunk Based Development
- Test Automation
- Shift left on Security
- Leverage loosely coupled architecture
- Proactive notifications and build monitoring
- Proven leadership experience managing multiple individuals within an IT department
- Experience liaising with and managing stakeholders' expectations across all levels
- Ideally experience hands on coding with C#, .NET and .NET Core
- Ideally cloud experience with Azure
The interview process will commence from Monday 15th June and they will look to conduct interviews remotely for the time being
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information