£50000 - £55000 per annum + Company Benefits
23 days ago
Data Scientist (Healthcare, R)
I am searching for a talented Data Scientist to join a disruptive Healthcare Tech company based in Oxford. This opportunity can support fully remote work from within the UK.
As a Data Scientist you will have the following:
- Proficiency in R from industry and/or academic background
- Passionate about joining a collaborative and agile team
- Background in working with Healthcare data from industry and/or academic background
As a Data Scientist, you will bring your knowledge and experience to support the team's research and have a significant impact on the end-to-end deployment of their products. This position offers the opportunity to work with cutting edge tech, and a hands-on role where you will develop and acquire new skills.
What we can offer a Data Scientist (Healthcare, R):
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work with industry-leading medical establishments
- Autonomy to explore data and generate solutions to medical problems
- A supportive, challenging work environment focused on learning and development
- Fully remote work from anywhere within the UK
Apply now for immediate consideration on this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
Key Skills: Data Scientist (Healthcare, R); Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Python, R, Backend, Bayesian, Hypothesis Testing, Isometric Testing, Data Analysis, Statistics, Biostatistics, SQL, NoSQL, Shiny, Graph database, Knowledge Graph, Tidyverse, Machine Learning, AI, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Publications, Deep Learning,