£37500 - £45000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Data Quality Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Quality Analyst to join a world-leading not for profit organisation looking at innovative research that will save lives based in their head office Stevenage, Hertfordshire. The Data Quality Analyst will be leading a revolution on how they use data, how it is structured and the purpose of how they use data. Working for this pioneering organisation you will be working to ensure their sector and ensuring the UK is at the forefront for research and development.
As the Data Quality Analyst you will be you will get exposure to leading complex data management projects that will affect all aspects of MDM, data governance, data integrity and create a data dictionary from scratch. As this role is a greenfield project you will have a real say in the direction the organisation takes, learn a lot of new technologies and take lead with senior stakeholders.
Skills required for Data Quality Analyst;
- Proven track record as a Data Integrity Analyst working with complex data.
- Effective communication skills and able to translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Good understanding of Data Profiling, RCA, and quality improvement.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in Data Management technologies and methodologies.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Data Quality Analyst / Data Integrity Analyst / Data Governance / MDM / Data Analyst / Data Migration
Salary & Benefits: £35,000 - £45,000 + generous holiday + generous pension + other benefits
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.