City of London, London
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Data Engineer :
Join a market leading technology platform that allows individual investors fair access to public companies raising capital.
This opportunity will allow you to join a leading Fintech firm who are centred around fair investment, and organic growth. They are direct partners with the London Stock Exchange and are looking for a talented Data Engineer to join their Data Platform Team.
You will be directly responsible for expanding and optimising their data pipelines through your Python and SQL knowledge. Through this you will enable the both the company, and the platform users to make insightful, data driven, decisions.
You will have the opportunity to take a leading role in some of their key data driven projects, as you create frameworks to execute automated data tests to proactively ensure data flowing into their data warehouse is of the highest quality.
They work on AWS, however any cloud experience is welcomed. Good proficiency of Python and Object Oriented Programming practises are highly desired qualities. Equally strong code craftsmanship and focus on code quality, unit and E2E testing.
A glance to what you will get:
- Significant potential to progress your role
- Flexible hours and remote working options (office based in Mayfair if you would prefer an office based environment)
- A bunch of wellbeing initiatives that will be accessible to all new joiners from Day 1
- Opportunity to contribute to employee networks
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off (as long as you bring cake!)
- Private BUPA Healthcare and Babylon Digital GP
- Equipment of choice - Windows or Apple device
Apply now and take the next step in your Data Engineer career.
Keywords: Fintech, Finance, Python, Linux, SQL, E2E, AWS, GCP, Cloud, Azure