£40000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits
6 days ago
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join one of the UK's most successful e-commerce, FTSE 100 leading technology businesses, during an exciting time of the companies' game-changing development. You will be working on working with the wider team to design, build and maintain their data pipelines and other relevant systems.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Data Engineer to join a large business where the data you work is hugely influential and crucial to the business. The successful Data Engineer will boast experience with Big Data technologies within the cloud (Google is preferred; however, Amazon and Azure are also relevant).
Key skills needed for the Data Engineer:
- Extensive experience previously as Data Engineer working with Big Data
- Boast experience with Big Data technologies within the Cloud
- Extensive experience within Java development
- Experience with Apache Spark
- Any experience within Dataflow, BigQuery or PubSub would also be great
- Experience working within an agile environment
- 2:1 degree or above within a numerical subject
- Fantastic communication both written and verbal
Data Engineer - Big Data, Cloud, Google, Amazon, Azure, Dataflow, Java, Apache Spark, BigQuery, PubSub, agile, degree
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Salary: £40,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.